9 Sep 2021, Thursday

 9 Sep 2021, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Tasks

Debbie went to exercise at about 6:30 PM.  We worked on repairing the sprinkler lawn system before brunch.

I went to the Legacy Center to walk.  Outside it is up in the high 80s or low 90s.  I dropped off a coat and jacket at the dry cleaners earlier today.

I talked to Matthew; he finished and submitted his application to a private foundation for funding his software company.

Wells Fargo Bank in Lehi called and the Euros we ordered for our trip to Serbia has arrived.  I did some reading before I went to pick them up.

7 - 9:30 PM -Timpanogos Storytelling Festival at Thanksgiving Point

We got a text from Michael that Gracey made the Jr. Varsity basketball team and Manuel made the Sophomore basketball team in San Clemente

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29 Nov 2021, Monday

5 Dec 2021, Sunday

15 Jan 2022, Saturday